- Low Power Consumption, Driven by Impulse
- High Impact Resistance, High Reliability
- Dielectric Strength Between Contact & Coil is 4kV
- Both Single Coil and Double Coils are available
- Meet requirements of RoHS and ANSI C12.1 Standard
- We accept custom design and provide free samples, accessories of CT and Shunt is an optional
- Used for electricity meters, automatic meter reading systems, and so on.
Classification of Magnetic Latching Relays
Single Phase Latching Relay
Three Phase Latching Relay
- Q: I’m interested in your latching relays. Can we start from a small order?
- A: Yes, we accept trail orders of small quantity. We fully understand the risk to shift to a new supplier.
- Q: Can you deliver some samples for test?
- A: No problem. We always provide free samples to our customers, but the express fee will be paid by receivers.
- Q: Why cannot find the latching relays I wanted in your website?
- A: Considering the loading time, we only presented a few popular latching relays in our webpages. Please tell us the parameters you wanted, and we’ll select some suitable ones from our products database for you. We can also design some new ones according to your drawing and specification.
- Q: What is your terms of payment?
- A: We accept T/T, L/C. For trial orders, we also accept Western Union, Paypal.
- Q: Do you test each piece of the latching relays before delivery?
- A: Yes, we have 100% test of critical parameters, such as pick-up/drop-out voltage, magnetic interference, dielectric strength and so on.
Magnetic Latching Relay