As new developed materials, nanocrystalline and amorphous cores have the advantage of high permeability and low hysteresis loss. We can provide cores of wide-range dimensions which can serve as important components for different electrical devices and instruments.
Due to the high initial permeability, the nanocrystalline cores can be used for electric current measurement, such as miniature current transformers of high accuracy class and so on. We can also provide nanocrystalline cores for power systems, high power switch and control, etc.
As we can treat the nanocrystalline cores by different annealing processes, with or without external magnetic field, we can get adjustable Br/Bs ratio. So, our nanocrystalline cores are very suitable for switched-mode power supplies, EMC common mode chokes, and so on.
Our fe-based amorphous cores have saturation induction as high as 1.56T, while the iron loss is very low. So, it can replace conventional silicon steel cores for voltage transformers and current transformers and save a lot of energy.
We can also combine a amorphous core together with a nanocrystalline core, which can serve as DC immune CT dual core. Such kind of core is very useful, as it can work properly in circuit where DC offsets also exist. These cores can be used for our DC immune current transformers we made ourselves.
The normal shape of our cores is toroidal or ring type, as the flux leakage is nearly none. But we can also provide special shape cores or non-toroidal cores, like rectangular or oval nanocrystalline cores and so on. Split cores or cut C cores are also available for some applications of transformers or inductors where air gap is required.
Nanocrystalline Amorphous Core
- High permeability and low losses at high frequencies
- High saturated induction
- Excellent cost effective advantage compared with similar products
- Stable temperature character, low magnetostriction coefficient, low noise
- Variety kinds of encapsulation, epoxy coating, plastic/steel/aluminum box
- We accept custom design and provide free samples
- EMC / EMI filters
- Miniature current transformers
- Precision instrument transformers
- DC immune current transformers
- Switched mode power supplies (SMPS)
- Electrical welding power sources
- X-ray generators
- Battery chargers
- PV (photovoltaic) inverters
- Solar generators
- AC/DC or DC/DC converters
- Power supplies in the automotive industry (42V powernet)
- Railway transportation systems
- Earth leakage circuit breakers (ground fault interrupters)
|Model Code ( Part Number )||ID (mm)||OD (mm)||Height (mm)||Iron cross section (cm2)||Mean path length (cm)||Weight (g)|
The above data are selected from some popular models we produce. Please contact us for detail datasheet. We can also design some special nanocrystalline cores to meet customers’ requirements.
- Q: I’m interested in your nanocrystalline cores and ribbons. Can we start from a small order?
- A: Yes, we accept trail orders of small quantity. We fully understand the risk to shift to a new supplier.
- Q: Can you deliver some samples for test?
- A: No problem. We always provide free samples to our customers, but the express fee will be paid by receivers.
- Q: Why cannot find the nanocrystalline cores I wanted in your website?
- A: Considering the loading time, we only presented a few popular nanocrystalline cores in our webpages. Please tell us the parameters you wanted, and we’ll select some suitable ones from our products database for you. We can also design some new ones according to your drawing and specification.
- Q: What is your terms of payment?
- A: We accept T/T, L/C. For trial orders, we also accept Western Union, Paypal.
- Q: Do you test each piece of the nanocrystalline cores before delivery?
- A: Yes, we have 100% test of critical parameters, such as AL value, inductance, fixing reliability and so on.